Thursday, January 22, 2009

Costco, Secret Ingredient, & Navy Seal

The kids got to share a berry smoothie at Costco the other day.

Audrey:  Here you go, Marcus.
Marcus:  Mmm, mmm, yum.


Marcus:  Yo, yo, yo.  So Mom, here's the deal.  Getting this smoothie was a great idea.  I suggest we do this again.



------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baking cookies with Daddy

Hey, Daddy.  I know what will make these cookies extra yummy.



Hold on, let me get it ready.




Okay, I think I got it.



Wait, let me go a little deeper.  The ones in the back are worth the extra work.


--------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly, here's our little Navy Seal in training




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...