Friday, February 18, 2011

My Little Bieber

For some reason, I really want to see the Justin Bieber movie.  Not that I've ever really listened to his songs or stalked him like I did with NKOTB.  So I'm not sure why I want to see it so bad.

Maybe it's because my son is starting to look like his Asian counterpart.





Maybe because all Marcus ever wants is more instruments to add to his collection.



But Bieber's got nothing on Marcus.  I bet JB never did #1 and #2 while jamming on the keys.

5 comments:

miriam said...

Hahahhaha love that last picture! Classic!

Jane said...

Majorly LOL'ing!!!! I want to see the JB movie too. Lately ive been watching all these bieber music vids on YouTube. Litle did I know I could just go over to your place! :)

Kim said...

I love it, thank you (and Marcus) for the belly laugh!!

Sharon said...

why are you sooo funny???? :)

Tammy Olson said...

I love this post! I love Marcus' passion for music and the way you capture these images! PS: I, too, am strangely drawn to Justin Bieber, but you are right, it can not compare to NKOTB.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...