A few more simple joys of motherhood that I was thinking of today. Please feel free to contribute your own simple joys too!
9. When you feel a huge sense of accomplishment in getting your baby down for her nap, but you can't wait until she wakes up again so you can play with her.
10. When you are short on time in getting somewhere and you decide not to risk being late by kissing your baby because you know that once you start, you just can't stop.
11. When your baby does something new like grasping a rattle or holding her head up, you know that she is progressing along normally in her development but inside, you totally believe that she is super genius baby.
12. When while admiring your baby's cuteness with your husband, you both share a deep and weirdly natural desire to eat her.
13. When during a middle-of-the-night feed, you find a rather large booger on her face and since there is no Kleenex within arm's reach, you decide to wipe it on your arm. And after putting her back down to bed, you peel it off yourself and dispose of it appropriately.
14. Spot-cleaning your baby in the sink after a poopie diaper.