Sunday, April 18, 2010

How Blessed We Are!

How amazing that we can express a need, and a thousand people rally alongside us and commit to praying for us while showering us with love!  How undeserving we are of this unique way the Lord continues to take care of us!

A missionary friend from overseas sent us the most encouraging email and reminded us of this beautiful and very pertinent psalm:  (Thanks, Denny's!)

Psalm 16

Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, "You are my Lord, I have no good apart from you?"

The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.

I have set the Lord always before me; Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices, my flesh also dwells secure...


You make known to me the path of life; In your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Thank you, dear friends and family, for your love and prayers.  We are indeed so rich in Christ!

1 comment:

Jules said...

That's one of my favorite psalms, so glad that they could encourage you like that, those Dennys, bringing good news from afar! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...