Monday, June 4, 2012

Forget-Me-Nots

Tidbits of family life I don't want to forget:

1. Derek has THE softest, smooth as butter skin I have ever touched in my life. It will make for a nice canvas for the tattoos he'll be getting. And I'll tell all his motorcycle gangster friends that under his leather jacket is baby butt skin.

2. Auj: Mom, I really want to sing at the Orange County Swap Meet with Alvin and the Chipmunks.

3. Auj: Mom, is it okay if I memorize my ballet recital routine and then try out for So You Think You Can Dance?

4. Marcus: I don't like kisses anymore. They're too lipsy. (This makes me depressed. He doesn't let me mouth kiss him anymore. Ugh.)

5. Very often, we somehow find all 5 of us in our small bathroom together. One night, CA Grandma was over and we upped it to 6. Next time we have guests, I wanna try for 8.

Photobucket

6. Audrey wore mismatched socks to school for 2 weeks straight. It was easier than digging through the mountain of unfolded laundry to find ones that matched. I love that she was cool with it. Socks aren't her fave, anyway.

7. Mike and Audrey have been going out on adorable father/daughter soccer dates. They leave the house in their soccer clothes, with their matching calf muscles and matching excitement for all the sweating they'll do together. Then, they come back with their matching wet head/hair and matching Gatorade mustaches. They always seem to stop by some market together and bring home ten 32oz Gatorade bottles and loads of Doritos because, of course, they were on sale 10 for $10 or 2 for $5.

8. Audrey, reading her Power Bible in the car: "Mom, Dad, what's a foreskin?"

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love these Sue - always good for a few giggles! I dont know which one I liked more, the party of 6 in the bathroom, or the inquiry about foreskin! :)

kang said...

love everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...