Monday, November 28, 2011

My New Favorite Theme Park

Reasons why I love Legoland:

Because my daughter and her Daddy could do this

Photobucket

And this

Photobucket

And while the rest of us wait for them, we could do this

Photobucket

And this

Photobucket

And this

Photobucket

Because the Legoland designers created this musical fountain knowing my son would one day visit it

Photobucket

Because the day we went, the weather was perfect, there were no crowds, and CA Grandma was delighted to spend the day out with her peeps, especially Lover Boy

Photobucket

Because slides were invented for my daughter and she rode this one 3 times in a row

Photobucket

And her father watched her in awe

Photobucket

Because Audrey and I got to spin around on one of those round and round rides

Photobucket

Which made her flash her crazy-teeth smile again

Photobucket

Because there was also an aquarium there and Marcus was enthralled

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because he was able to really explore the sea critters without being scared

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because Audrey was stoked to learn about seahorses

Photobucket

Because it gave us an excuse to fill up our kids on sugar

Photobucket

And because we plain ol' had a good time together

Photobucket

Love ya, Legoland! Hope to visit you again some day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I took my nephew there many many years ago and loved it just as much- such a fun place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...